Terms of Seller
The domain name www.Lampemporio.com (hereinafter referred to as 'Website') is owned by
Prayag Software Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'Lamp Emporio'), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956,with its registered office at G-11, Sector – 63, Noida (U.P.), India.
so requires, ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall relate to any natural or legal person who has agreed to
become a seller on the Website by providing registration data while registering on the Website using computer systems. The word ‘user’ shall collectively imply a seller, a buyer, and any visitor on the Website and the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall mean Lamp Emporio.
Your use of the Website, services, and tools is governed by the following terms and conditions
(ToU) including applicable policies incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such a
Transaction. By mere use of the Website you shall be contracting with Lamp Emporio, and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations to
When you use any of the services provided by us through the Website – including but not limited to (e.g. customer reviews) you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such services and they shall be deemed incorporated into the ToU and considered a part and parcel of the ToU. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the ToU at any time and without any prior written notice to you.It is your responsibility to review the ToU periodically for updates/changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with the ToU, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
The use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Website, transact or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use the Website or make a transaction, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Lamp Emporio reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Website if it is brought to Lamp Emporio notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the ToU and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the ToU.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website, you shall be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your display name and password and all activities that occur with the use of your display name and password. You agree that if you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the ToU, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block you from accessing the Website.
When you use the Website or send emails, other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Lamp Emporio is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between users on the Website.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by you and agreed upon between you and buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include (without limitation) price, shipping costs, payment methods and terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, and warranties and after-sales services related to products and services. Lamp Emporio does not determine, advice, have any control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and buyers.
- Lamp Emporio does not make any representations or warranties regarding specifics (such as quality, value, and salability) of the items or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold, or purchased on the Website. Lamp Emporio does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items and services on the Website. Lamp Emporio accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Lamp Emporio is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract between you and buyers. Lamp Emporio cannot and does not guarantee that you and buyers concerned will perform transaction(s) concluded on the Website. Lamp Emporio shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between you and buyers.
- Lamp Emporio does not make any representations or warranties regarding item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that regard.
- Lamp Emporio does not at any point in time during a transaction between you and a buyer on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by you, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by you to the buyer.
- At no time shall Lamp Emporio hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities with respect to such a contract. Lamp Emporio is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by you to reach a larger customer base to sell items or services. Lamp Emporio only provides a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the buyer. At no time shall Lamp Emporio hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such a contract. Lamp Emporio is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner, terms, and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the buyers you transact with.
- You release and indemnify Lamp Emporio and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users on the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Lamp Emporio cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Use of the Website
You agree and understand that Lamp Emporio and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing/visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents. Lamp Emporio neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor select the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modify the information contained in the transmission. Lamp Emporio has no control over the third party user generated contents. Lamp Emporio is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between Buyers and Sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’;
- Promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see ‘Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains videos, photographs or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Website, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Website;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Website without our prior written consent. Throughout the ToU, Lamp Emporio’s prior written consent means a communication coming from the Lamp Emporio’s Legal Department in response to your request and specifically addressing the activities or conduct for which you have sought authorization;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or, prevents investigation of any offence, or is insulting any other nation;
- Shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(ab) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Website or content, in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Website, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, other systems, networks connected to the Website, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Website by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or breach the security, authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Website (including any account on the Website that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Website, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any transaction being conducted on the Website or any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Website, or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Lamp Emporio and/or others.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
- From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the website in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other sellers on the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to products or services related to what is displayed on the Website or us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a seller may send to other users in any 24-hour period, which we deem appropriate at our sole discretion. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation, response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Website. Lamp Emporio shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or edit any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such content posted does not necessarily reflect Lamp Emporio’s views. In no event shall Lamp Emporio assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Website or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious.
13.Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Website (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertisers. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Lamp Emporio shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services)
As a registered seller, you may list item(s) for sale on the Website in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this ToU. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Lamp Emporio reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Content Posted on the Website
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘content’) are third-party generated content and Lamp Emporio has no control over such third-party generated content as Lamp Emporio is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this ToU. Except as expressly provided in the ToU, no part of the Website and content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without Lamp Emporio’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading provided you:
- Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents;
- Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
- Make no modifications to any such information; and
- Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Lamp Emporio grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use "Powered by Lamp Emporio" and/or “Lampemporio.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Website. Further, Lamp Emporio grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Lampemporio.com” name and/or logo on packing material used by Seller for delivery of Products sold on the Website.
Types of Sellers
In case of multiple sellers selling same product, the preferred seller is one who is shown at the top of the sellers’ list. This is computed based on the following parameters:
Defect rate (calculated based on the total number of cancellations, returns, disputes, and poor ratings for a seller); and
Last successful sale (it is applicable to only those sellers who have successfully completed 30 orders)
Or such other parameters as may be specified from time to time.
Sellers trusted by Lamp Emporio to sell have a Lamp Emporio trusted-seller badge associated with them. Sellers become eligible if they meet the following criterion -- less than 5% defect rate consistently for more than 6 months or such other parameters as may be specified from time to time.
Qualified sellers on Lamp Emporio have exclusive features like ‘Wallet’, ‘Store credit’, ‘Gift card’, and more. Sellers become eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Less than 5% of defect rate consistently for more than 6 months; and
- Selling in all the categories listed on Lamp Emporio;
- Or such other parameters as may be specified from time to time. The final call on trusted and qualified sellers is Lamp Emporio sole discretion.
- Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render Lamp Emporio liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Website.
- You have specifically authorized Lamp Emporio or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions through payment facility. Your relationship with Lamp Emporio is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the ToU, you agree that Lamp Emporio is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Website and paid for by using the payment facility. Lamp Emporio does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction.
- You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Lamp Emporio is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment through cash on delivery (CoD), collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, Lamp Emporio neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
Payment Facility for Sellers:
- You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the policies to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, seller will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold on the Website. For avoidance of doubt, Lamp Emporio will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Website.
- A seller shall provide dispatch details to Lamp Emporio in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
- A seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to Lamp Emporio on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
- A seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
- In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the policies and which may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
- A seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
- A buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
- A buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
- A buyer’s refund claim is rejected by Lamp Emporio due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
- Remittances to a seller for successful transactions under the payment facility, excluding CoD transactions, would be in compliance with directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries vide its notification RBI/2009-10/231 DPSS.CO.PD.No.1102 / 02.14.08/ 2009-10 dated November 24, 2009 (‘RBI Intermediary Guidelines”).
- Transaction Timelines: Transaction on the Website shall be deemed to be complete only once the following action items are concluded by the respective parties as detailed below:
Seller to procure and ship the product(s) sold
- 21 days
Logistics partner to ship and deliver the product(s) sold (post step
- 7 days
Buyer to confirm or return the product(s) (post step 2)
- 30 days
Remittances to a seller for CoD transactions shall be made through cheque or online bank transfer to the seller’s bank account in accordance with above said transaction timelines prescribed in clause (e) hereinabove.
Registration on the Website is free. Lamp Emporio does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the Website. However, before you list an item for sale through the Website, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this ToU. Lamp Emporio reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Lamp Emporio may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, Lamp Emporio reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to Lamp Emporio. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those in India, for making payments to Lamp Emporio.
Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
Rules for Express Remittance for Qualified Sellers
- A seller agrees that Lamp Emporio may offer to provide Express Remittance to qualified sellers. Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. Lamp Emporio, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to qualified sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Qualified sellers understand that Lamp Emporio reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or Lamp Emporio’s policies and/or failure by qualified sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by Lamp Emporio from time to time.
- A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, a seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by Lamp Emporio’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to chargebacks (as applicable).
- In case of any chargebacks levied by the bank, Lamp Emporio shall have the right to deduct such chargebacks from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, Lamp Emporio shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event Lamp Emporio has made any excess payment to seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by Lamp Emporio to the Seller.
- Lamp Emporio may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing seller to dispatch if Lamp Emporio deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, Lamp Emporio may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- Sellers and buyers acknowledge that Lamp Emporio will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of Lamp Emporio.
- Lamp Emporio shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once Lamp Emporio has made payments into such a bank account number, Lamp Emporio shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Compliance with Laws:
- Seller and Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment ) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Lamp Emporio Website.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
Lamp Emporio does not warrant that product description or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Website in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, or us.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by Lamp Emporio and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LAMP EMPORIO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOU, EVEN IF LAMP EMPORIO HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Lamp Emporio makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Lamp Emporio is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Lamp Emporio prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual, or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, seller pages, and all other areas of the Website that other users may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (e.g. s*** or f***).
What to do
Please report any violations, like the ones listed below for review:
- Offensive display names
- Offensive language in a listing or otherwise
- If a feedback comment, any communication made among users on the Website, or email communication between sellers and buyers in relation to transactions conducted on the Website contains profanity, please write to us and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in indefinite/temporary suspension of a seller's account or a formal warning.
Lamp Emporio will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the seller's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status; and
- Account suspension
Website Disruption Policy
Interference, attempted interference or threatened interference with the Website and/or operations using any software program, routine or activity is a serious offence and is not permitted.
Sellers availing themselves of the Website may only modify or add content in those areas specifically designated for sellers.
All content must also abide by all other Lamp Emporio’s policies.
In no case may a seller block, obscure, overwrite or modify any Lamp Emporio-generated content or pages.
All other site locations or components of Lamp Emporio’s webpages are strictly for Lamp Emporio’s use.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation;
- Limits on account privileges;
- Account suspension; or/and
- Loss of special statuses.
Seller Registration & KYC Policy
As an additional safety measure, sellers intending to register on the Website are required to provide verification documents.
Sellers whose transaction value has exceeded Indian Rs. 50,000/- (cumulative) through transactions have to complete the additional verification (know your customer or KYC) process. Till the time such an additional verification is concluded, your remittances shall be on hold and only released upon completion of the KYC process. This verification procedure is aimed to further help Lamp Emporio become a safer and secure e-commerce platform.
You need to provide valid documents for proof of identity and address of the beneficiary or bank account holder mentioned during the registration process.
Given below are the documents acceptable for the KYC process:
- For bank accounts belonging to individuals Proof of Identity (PoI)
- Pan card
- Voter’s identity card Driver’s license
Proof of Address (PoA)
Voter’s identity card
Bank account/Credit Card statement Electricity bill
- For bank accounts belonging to companies PoI
- For bank accounts belonging to partnership firms PoI
Telephone bill in the name of firm/partners Electricity bill in the name of firm/partners
- For bank accounts belonging to trusts & foundations PoI
Telephone bill Electricity bill
For bank accounts belonging to sole proprietor PoI
Voter’s identity Card Driver’s license
Bank account/Credit card statement Electricity bill
Display Name Policy
A display name is the unique name that sellers use to identify themselves on the Website.
At registration, members should choose a display name that they like and will remember. Display names may not be profane, obscene or violate any Lamp Emporio’s or third-party’s trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property rights.
Furthermore, display names may not be an email address or web address (URL) or represent an email address or web address.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status; or/and
Report a display name that may be inappropriate.
To help seller’s list items on the Website correctly, we've highlighted some listing policies and described how Lamp Emporio handles listing violations when they are reported.
Proper Category Listing: Items must be listed in the appropriate category. Items that don't belong to a category will be moved to the appropriate category.
Exceptions: Multiple-quantity listings may offer a choice of color in otherwise identical items. However, a seller must be able to fulfill the entire quantity of every listing in any offered color even if another seller chooses exactly the same color selection. Choice listings may not be offered ‘subject to availability’ or the buyer may be requested to contact the seller to see the available colors and quantity. This exception for choice of color does not apply to single-quantity listings.
Duplicate Listings: A duplicate listing occurs when a seller lists multiple identical items in multiple listings.
The Website’s listing page can only be used to describe, promote, and facilitate the sale of the listed Lamp Emporio item -- it cannot refer to or promote a seller's individual website, off-Lamp Emporio sales, or other businesses. The Website’s seller page is a place where a seller can promote an individual website or business.
Item Page can contain no URLs, links to, or promotional information about any off-Lamp Emporio webpage, including the websites of a seller or any third party. Links from the Website’s item page that interfere in any way with the shopping experience on the Website or solicit any Lamp Emporio user information, are not allowed. Links from the Website’s item page to pages that promote off-Lamp Emporio sales in any way are forbidden.
Seller Page: This page may be used to describe a seller's business and may not contain URLs or links to the seller's individual website. It may not specifically promote off-Lamp Emporio sales or sales of items prohibited on Lamp Emporio nor may it contain links to commercial websites where products from multiple sellers are aggregated by a common search engine.
Giveaways, Raffles, and Prizes: Listings that promote giveaways, random drawings or prizes as an enticement for buyers are not permitted on the Website as these promotions are highly regulated and may be unlawful. These types of listings are not permitted and will be ended. Lamp Emporio itself may run such promotions on the Website and grant authorization to its partners or third-party companies to run promotions that comply with applicable laws.
Listing Techniques that Circumvent Lamp Emporio's Fee Structure
- Sellers may not use systems or techniques to circumvent Lamp Emporio's fees. Some examples include:
- Offering in a listing the opportunity to purchase the item or other merchandise outside the Website;
- Listings with low prices but unreasonably high shipping or handling costs;
- Listing an item that requires or offers an additional purchase;
- Dutch Avoidance -- listing a single item and offering additional identical items for sale in the item description. In these situations, a seller typically instructs buyers to indicate the number of items they want and states that they can get the same price as the item in the listing;
- Listings with an email address or domain name in the title;
- Catalogue Sales -- listing of catalogues from which buyers may directly order items is prohibited. In these situations, a seller will typically offer the catalogue for low-bid prices and complete sales outside the Website for items found in the catalogue;
- Offering items for sale in a manner that circumvents Lamp Emporio’s fees;
- Listings that circumvent Lamp Emporio’s fees are not permitted and will be ended.
Disciplinary action may result in indefinite/temporary suspension of a seller’s account or a formal warning. Lamp Emporio will consider the circumstances of an alleged offence and the seller's trading records before taking action.
If a seller repeatedly lists items that violate the policies described above, the seller is subject to suspension from the Website.
Prohibited & Restricted Items Policy
Before a seller lists an item, the seller needs to find out if the item is allowed on the Website and if the type of item is subject to certain restrictions to avoid potential issues with seller listing. As a seller, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that selling an item is legal under applicable law.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation;
- Limits on account privileges;
- Account suspension; and
- Loss of special status
Rules on Prohibited and Restricted Items
Policies about listing items are generally guided by the applicable law in force. However, many restrictions may involve the sale of dangerous or sensitive items and are not necessarily prohibited by law. The limitations are a result of the input by numerous stakeholders, including the community. Just because a particular type of item is listed below, it does not mean that it is completely prohibited. It is also important to respect third-party intellectual property rights and sellers must have legal rights to sell products they list.
Prohibited and Restricted Items List:*
Adult Material (see Mature Audiences policy) Alcohol, Wine or Liquor
Animal & Wildlife products or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals Antiques & Artifacts
Bootleg / Pirated Software’s
Catalogue & URL sales Used Clothing
Compilation & Information Media
Contact Information and User databases Contracts
Counterfeit Currency & Stamps
Downloadable media (Unless expressly permitted by Lamp Emporio) Drugs
Electronic Surveillance Equipment (Unless permitted by law) Event Tickets
Firearms, Ammunition, Militaria, Weapons and Knives Firearms, Explosives & Explosive substances
Government ID’s and Licenses
Hazardous, Restricted & Perishable products Human Parts & Remains
Importation of Products - examples include CDs that were intended only for distribution in a certain country
Items Encouraging Illegal activities Misleading titles
Police, Army, Navy & Air Force Related items Prohibited Services
Promotional Items Real Estate
Replica & Counterfeit items Ringtones
Stocks & other Securities
Tobacco & related products Trademarks & Patents
Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content
Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information,
Or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property
Illegal products which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal products or enabling illegal acts
Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
Offensive products which includes literature, products or other materials that: a)
Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred
Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related products; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
Regulated products which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or
Similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines,
Surveillance equipment; products regulated by government or other agency specifications
Securities, which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers , license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges Multi-Level Marketing collection fees
Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach Work-at-home information
Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India. *The above list is merely indicative and not exhaustive. Lamp Emporio may at its sole discretion, amend or modify this list.
Multiple Accounts & Listing Policy
Sellers shall not be permitted to have multiple accounts on the Website. The restriction is being imposed in order to protect fraud against users at large. This policy is important to ensure standards and rules regarding performance, risk, and best practices as are applicable for each seller and shall result in ensuring a safe and positive experience on the Website. Further, buyers need to compare different items to make smart and informed purchasing decisions. The duplicate-listings policy is designed to ensure sellers don't list in a way that clutters the buying experience and hurts the overall marketplace. Sellers can't have more than one listing of an identical item at the same time.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation;
- Limits on account privileges;
- Account suspension; and
- Loss of special status.
These restrictions on duplicate listings include listing an identical item in different categories or listing an identical item using different display names. Listings are considered duplicates if they are for items that have no significant differences between them. To avoid your listings from being treated as duplicates, make sure you clearly show the differences between items in the titles, descriptions, prices, photos, product IDs, item specifics, or parts compatibility areas of a listing. Lamp Emporio may also look at other parts of the listing to determine whether it's a duplicate. If the differences between the items you're selling aren't obvious in the search results, your listings may be treated as duplicates and will be subject to the consequences outlined above.
Third-Party Intellectual Property Policy
Lamp Emporio is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties and providing its sellers with a safe place to trade. Infringement is the unauthorized use of other people’s intellectual property – like copyrighted material and trademarks and the same is not permitted on the Website.
The following items are restricted or prohibited because they would potentially infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Replica and counterfeit Items
- Faces, names and signatures and autographed items
- Media - movie prints (35 mm, 70 mm), bootleg recordings, recordable media, promotional copies and digitally delivered products (unless specifically permitted by Lamp Emporio),
- Software including academic software, beta Software, OEM software,
- Equipment that would support unauthorized copies including mod chips, game enhancers, and boot discs.
In an item listing Lamp Emporio user cannot:
- Encourage or enable others to infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other rights.
- Use Lamp Emporio Intellectual Property (including use of the Lamp Emporio name, logo or linking to the Lamp Emporio Website except as stated in ToU).
- Include authenticity disclaimers or deny responsibility for the items offered in their listings.
- Use another seller’s item description or picture without the seller’s permission
Copyright, Trademark, Bootleg Recording , & Your Listing Policy
Listings that infringe third-party Copyright or Trademark are prohibited. Infringing listings or selling or buying any of these items could put sellers at risk for civil or criminal liability. Your listings could be ended early and your account suspended on the Website.
Creators of web content have copyright, trademark, and other rights in the material they create. Copying, modifying, and possibly linking to content created by others could expose sellers to a legal liability.
No copying allowed: When you prepare your listings, you should use only the material (text, photographs etc.) and trademarks/names that you have created, own yourself, or have licensed from the owners.
No unauthorized linking to photos: You cannot link to somebody else's picture (so that it appears in your listing) without the owner's permission.
If you copy someone else's text or original photograph, or copy text or photographs from any other place, you may be committing copyright infringement. Owners of the content may be able to request the ending of your item listing through FIV.
No Confusing Listings
If sellers sell a branded product, they can probably show a picture of the product and refer to the company by name but cannot do so in such a way that suggests their listings are approved, sponsored, or endorsed by the manufacturer/brand. Also, sellers must be careful not to sell products bearing the brand name of a company which did not make the product.
You may find that your image or description text has been used by other sellers in their listings. To report the unauthorized use of your copyrighted image or text, contact Lamp Emporio. Be sure to include the item number of the listing containing your copyrighted material in the body of the email to us. Please also explain exactly how your rights have been violated. Remember that you can report a violation only if you have copyright over the content in question, such as a picture you took yourself. If you have obtained the image from a public domain, you are not likely to have any rights over it.
Bootleg recordings are unauthorized recordings of concerts or live performances. Sellers are not permitted to list bootleg recordings on the Website. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation
- Loss of special status
- Account suspension
Please also read ‘Third-Party Intellectual Property Policy’ above.
Replacement Guarantee Policy
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist buyers who have been defrauded by sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product(s) any defect is found, then the buyer of the product(s) can ask for replacement of the product(s) from the seller.
If Lamp Emporio has suspicion or knowledge that some users are involved in any activity that is intended to provide information or claims that are false, misleading, or not genuine, then Lamp Emporio may, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against users and at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, or cancel the right of the users to use the Website and/or disqualify users from availing themselves of any protection through this program.
Lamp Emporio reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Lamp Emporio may, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, or cancel the display name (and its related display names) of such a seller and/or disqualify that seller and any related sellers from availing themselves of protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds, deceives, or files a fraudulent complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For qualified sellers, refer to Cancellations and Returns Policy for more details.
Definition: Return is the action of giving back the item purchased on the Website by a buyer to the seller. The following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during shipping
- Item was missing
- Wrong item was sent by the seller
- Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- You can always accept a return irrespective of the policy.
- If you disagree to a return request, the buyer can file a dispute under. Buyer Protection Program (refer to Buyer ToU for more details)
We encourage buyers to review the listings before making their purchase decisions. In case a buyer orders a wrong item, the buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Seller Non-Selling Policy
It is not permitted for a seller to refuse payment acceptance or fail to deliver an item at the end of a successful sale.
If a violation of this policy is reported to us, Lamp Emporio will consider the alleged offence and the seller’s history before taking action.
A violation of this policy may result in a formal warning to the seller or temporary/indefinite suspension of account.
There are two reasons why your listing may be cancelled or account suspended:
- A violation of the ToU
- A serious violation of one or more of Lamp Emporio’s policies
If your listing is cancelled or account is suspended, we'll notify you by email, phone, or other modes of communication about the reasons for cancellation of listing or suspension of your account, as the case may be.
If you have not been notified about the listing cancellation or suspension of your account, contact us for more information.
Reinstatement of your listing or account shall be dependent upon the nature of violation and solely at the discretion of Lamp Emporio.
Search Manipulation Policy
Search manipulation is any practice that results in searches on the Website returning irrelevant listings or that otherwise inhibit a User's ability to accurately locate specific items. It shall be a violation of Lamp Emporio’s policy and may result in listing removal or account suspension. This violation most often consists of the use of brand names or other inappropriate ‘keywords’ for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting users to a listing. Search manipulation is unfair to Users who may be searching for a specific item and receive inaccurate search results. Certain uses of brand names may also constitute trademark infringement and could expose sellers to legal liability.
Types of Search Manipulation
Keyword spamming is the practice of including brand names or other inappropriate ‘keywords’ in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting users to a listing. Keyword spamming is unfair to users who may be searching for a specific item and receive search results of listings not related to the item. Users often confused and frustrated by such tactics.
Lamp Emporio Rule(s) -- All words used to describe an item, whether in the title, description of the item page, or any other way that may be found using search, must be strictly related to the item being sold. In addition, items contained in a listing as bonuses or gifts may not be described in the title.
Hidden Text -- Sellers shall not be permitted to include hidden text (for example ‘white on white’) or source tags (meta or header tags). Keywords ‘hidden’ within the title, description, or through other means are not allowed. Such deliberate attempts may result in account suspension without prior warning.
Brand Name Misuse -- Do not include any brand name or company logo in your listing other than the specific brand name used by the company that has manufactured or produced the item you are listing. Certain uses of brand names may also constitute trademark infringement and could expose you to legal liability. Sellers are permitted to use third-party company logos only if they have the license or permission to use such logos.
Comparisons -- Do not compare items in your listings or titles. On the Website, sellers are not permitted to make comparisons between items in a listing title.
Misleading Titles -- Make sure your title accurately describes only the actual item or items you offer for sale. If your title contains a word or phrase that does not seem to belong to the item(s), make sure it is clear from your description why you included that word or phrase in the title.
Warning: Listings that include unrelated brand names or logos may be ended early by Lamp Emporio. Multiple violations of Lamp Emporio’s policy could result in the suspension of your account.
Lamp Emporio collects the amount, including the item and shipping price, paid by a buyer for any transaction made. Lamp Emporio deducts as selling commission a percentage of the item price, shipping charges, plus a fixed per-item fee (herein after referred to as “Fee”). Lamp Emporio shipping rates apply to all items sold.
Non Payment: Lamp Emporio reserves the right to issue a warning to you or temporarily/indefinitely suspend/ terminate your account on the Website and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by you to Lamp Emporio. Lamp Emporio also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Lamp Emporio.
Sellers may not charge buyers an additional fee for their use of ordinary forms of payment, including electronic transfers or credit cards. Such costs should be built into the price of the item -- this policy reduces the potential for confusion among buyers about the true cost of an item. Further, some forms of payment surcharges, such as credit card surcharges, are prohibited by law or under the issuing institution's rules and regulations for merchants. However, sellers may charge buyers for reasonable shipping and handling fees provided the payment of these fees by buyers is disclosed upfront in the listings. Shipping and handling fee can cover a seller's reasonable costs for mailing, packaging, and handling the item. Shipping and handling fees cannot be listed as a percentage of the final sale price.
Lamp Emporio shall raise an invoice on the seller on every 10th, 20th and 28th/30th/31st (last day of the month, as appropriate) towards Fee due and payable by the seller to Lamp Emporio. For all sales concluded by seller on the Website between 1st to 10th, invoice will be raised by Lamp Emporio on 10th of the same month; for all transactions concluded between 11th to 20th, invoice would be raised by Lamp Emporio on 20th of the same month; and for all transactions concluded between 20th to 28th/30th/31st (last day of the month, as appropriate) invoice would be raised by Lamp Emporio on 28th/30th/31st (last day of the month, as appropriate). Essentially, Lamp Emporio will invoice the seller 3 (three) times in a month, i.e. 10th, 20th and 28th/30th/31st. Payments towards such invoices shall be deducted by Lamp Emporio from the Seller remittances or if there is no monies to the credit of seller account, in such event, seller shall be liable to pay such Fee to Lamp Emporio within 7 days from the date of the invoice.